Experience. Dedication. Trust.
Don’t Face Employment Law Matters Alone
Employment law is ever changing and complex. For more than 30 years, attorney John S. Reidy has provided businesses and individuals with employment advice and effective representation in eastern Massachusetts and the South Shore. At John S. Reidy, PLLC, we are recognized for providing effective legal services and for building personal relationships with our clients.
If you are facing an employment law issue, you don’t have to handle it alone. Our firm stands ready to help you meet your employment goals. To discuss your employment matters with a skilled employment law attorney, contact our law firm.
Representing Employers And Businesses
Attorney John S. Reidy has extensive experience representing Massachusetts businesses with employment matters, particularly businesses involved in building trade. We handle a wide range of employment issues that may arise in your day-to-day business operations, including:
- Contracts and business transactions: At our firm, we draft and negotiate effective employment contracts such as noncompete agreements and confidentiality agreements.
- Wrongful termination defense: We defend businesses and individuals from accusations of wrongful termination.
- Discrimination claims: Claims of discrimination can quickly escalate into contentious legal battles. Our attorneys will negotiate to protect your interests and your professional reputation.
Our primary objective is to provide alternative solutions to help you avoid the high costs of litigation. As a skilled arbitrator and mediator, Mr. Reidy will provide you with comprehensive legal services and skilled negotiation inside and outside of the courtroom.
We Protect Employees From Discrimination
John S. Reidy, PLLC, also represents employees in a range of employment issues, including:
- Family and medical leave act
- Noncompete and severance contracts
- Whistleblower actions
If you feel you have been harassed or discriminated in the workplace, our attorney will fight to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.