Experience. Dedication. Trust.
Assistance Before, During And After Your Bid
Massachusetts contractors seek bid assistance from John S. Reidy, PLLC, when trying to procure public construction contracts with municipal, city, state and federal governments and agencies.
When a bid is wrongly denied or awarded to another contractor, there are often remedies available. If this has happened to you, or if you have other concerns surrounding a particular construction project’s bidding process, speak with a skilled construction law attorney with experience providing bid assistance to contractors.
John S. Reidy, PLLC, has earned a reputation throughout the Boston area for providing contractors with strategic advice and effective representation in construction law. If you have a bid issue, contact our law office to speak with a lawyer who can help you with a bidding question or resolve a bid dispute.
Professional ▪ Competent ▪ Experienced
John S. Reidy brings over 30 years of experience to our bid assistance practice. He scrutinizes the bid process for conflicts and resolves bidding disputes. He helps contractors with a variety of issues, including:
- Reviewing your bid package to make sure it conforms to standards articulated in the RFP
- Ensuring your bid is timely and includes all necessary documents and information
- Reviewing denied bids and the reasons stated by the awarding authorities’ panel
- Contesting denied bids if the bid package was in conformity with the stated bid requirements
- Challenging bid awards to other contractors by inspecting the winning bid for its timeliness, compliance with the terms of the bid process, environmental issues, lack of adherence to material specifications and other factors that indicate the contract was awarded improperly
- Submitting a protest if the winning bid was noncompliant and requesting our client’s bid to be reconsidered
Through careful study of relevant laws and regulations governing the bid process, we can confirm whether the bid process was fair, whether parties were in violation and what legal remedies are available.
Our legal knowledge and experience have led us to successful outcomes in litigation. In some cases, we proved that the original contractor was not in compliance with the bidding process or requirements of the contract, and courts found that our clients should have been awarded the contract.
Let Us Review Your Bid
If you need bid assistance or help resolving a dispute, email our office, or call 617-786-7575, and schedule an appointment. We are conveniently located just off the expressway in Quincy.